St. Cloud Christian School exists in partnership with Christian families and churches to assist each student to grow in excellence spiritually, academically, socially, and physically.
STATEMENT OF VISION
The vision of St. Cloud Christian School is to educate and graduate students who reflect the excellence of Jesus Christ in their academics, in leadership, in their community, and in their commitment to the body of Christ.
Statement of Faith
St. Cloud Christian School was founded and functions upon the basic fundamental principles of the Word of God, and it espouses the Christian view of life as presented in the Bible. The following is the statement of faith of St. Cloud Christian School.
- That all 66 books of the Bible are the inerrant inspired (God-breathed) Word of God (2 Peter 1:20-21). It is given for salvation, reproof, correction, and training in righteousness (2 Timothy 3:16);
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Deuteronomy 6:4, Luke 3:21-22);
- Salvation is a gift of God’s grace, and is received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, totally apart from human merit or works. This salvation is evidenced by Christ-like character, righteous living, and good works as the believer submits to the indwelling Holy Spirit in obedience to the Word of God (Galatians 5:22-23, Ephesians 2:8-9, I Timothy 1:5, 2 Timothy 1:9, James 1:21-27);
- The church is the body of Christ, composed irrespective of denominational or organizational affiliation (Matthew 28:18-20, 1 Corinthians 12:13, Ephesians 2:11-22, Ephesians 4:11-16, Colossians 1:28, Hebrews 10:23-25);
- Satan exists today and is the enemy of God and the accuser of God’s people. He persistently seeks to counterfeit the works and truth of God (Isaiah 14:12-14, Exodus 28:12-17, Acts 26:18, Ephesians 6:10-13, Revelation 12:1-17, 19:17-20);
- In the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ, and in the bodily resurrection of all the dead – the saved to eternal life, dwelling forever with Christ, and the unsaved to everlasting judgment and condemnation (Matthew 24:29-30, Acts 1:11, Revelation 20:1-6).
SUMMARY OF OUR CORE EDUCATIONAL VALUES
- A quality, Christ-centered education with the goal of producing graduates who are fully prepared for a rigorous university education
- A partnership with area Christian parents in the education and discipline of their children
- A partnership with area Christian churches that agree with our Statement of Faith, to assist in the spiritual education and development of each student
- An education grounded in biblical truth and love, providing a decidedly Christian worldview
- An education which teaches the whole child – spiritually, academically, socially and physically
- A Board, administration, faculty and staff committed to Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior
- Wise stewardship of all resources