Join Our Family
We would love to have you join our SCCS family! That is why we have made the admissions process simple and easy. As the admissions director I have the privilege of sharing the difference SCCS makes with families each day. My goal is to make the admissions process individualized, relaxed, and personal for each family whether you are a parent of one child or seeking to enroll multiple children. I am here to assist you with any questions you may have.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Three Easy Steps
Admission to St. Cloud Christian School
We understand that education is not a once size fits all. We work with each family individually to make sure that St. Cloud Christian School will be the best academic and social environment for their student.
*Please note that St. Cloud Christian School may not be equipped to handle students with certain physical or mental health limitations.
Dates to Remember
Warrior Shadow Days: By Appointment
Warrior shadow days are a full school days which allow for an in-depth, detailed look at SCCS and all that it has to offer. Visiting students will have a specialized schedule for their time here on campus. Contact our admissions team today to get your shadow day scheduled.
Kindergarten Round Up: Thursday February 4, 2021 & Thursday February 18, 2021. Call 320.252.8182 ext. 110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your students spot.
Little Warrior Preschool Enrollment: Coming April 2021
Approval of admission to St. Cloud Christian Schools will be based on:
- Student MAP testing results (Administered by SCCS)
- Previous 2 year’s grade cards / progress reports
- Acceptable completion of Online Application & Tuition Agreement
- Parent and student interviews
- Signed Statement of Faith
- Space available
Grade Placement Criteria
- PreK Students must be 3 – 4 years old on or before September 30th & toilet trained.
- Kindergarten Students must be 5 years old on or before September 30th
- First grade Students must have successfully completed Kindergarten
- Second – Twelfth grades Students must have successfully completed the previous grade.