Refer A Friend Incentive Program Overview
- The Refer a Friend Incentive Program awards a referring St. Cloud Christian School family with a $200 tuition credit for each new family who is referred to an enrolls at St. Cloud Christian School. (This award is per new family that enrolls not per student in the new family, however there is no limit to how many new families you can refer. For example, if you refer 4 new families that enroll you would receive an $800 tuition credit.)
- The referral program is for parents or guardians who are paying tuition for enrolled students at St. Cloud Christian School.
- A $100 tuition credit will be applied two times per year, in October and March. Referred students must be enrolled at the beginning of a semester for the referring family to receive their first credit (If a referred student begins mid-semester, the referral credit will begin during the second semester of enrollment.)
- Families who pay monthly payments will receive a credit to their account
- Families who pay their tuition in full before the school year begins will receive an incentive award check
- New families must indicate on their admissions application who referred them to St. Cloud Christian School.
- Incentive award consideration is limited to the referral of brand-new families enrolling students in SCCS and does not apply to students returning, nor families who have previously had students at SCCS.
For further information or to ask a question please email email@example.com