We Are So Glad You Are Here!
Dear New Family:
Welcome to St. Cloud Christian School! We are so happy you have joined the SCCS family! We are very excited to share with you what God is doing here every day.
We are not a Christian school simply because we teach Bible verses and have scripture lessons each day. We are a Christian school because Biblical principles permeate every aspect of our school day. Our teachers have a deep love for our Lord and for training young minds to become lifelong learners and doers of the word who make choices from a developed biblical worldview.
As you prepare for school at SCCS, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- If your child is entering Kindergarten, 7th grade or 10th grade, physicals are due and should be scheduled right away to ensure they are done before school begins. We use the District 742 physical/immunization form that is available in most doctors’ offices. If they do not have a copy, we have some available in the SCCS office.
- If you live within the St. Cloud school district you are eligible to use District 742 bussing to get to and from school. Log on to isd742.org and check under departments, then transportation to find the transportation request form. Please submit that form to District 742 as soon as possible to get on the bus route.
- If you have any tuition or billing/payment questions, please email email@example.com or call 320.252.8182 ext. 102. You should set up you payment plan if you haven’t already done so, first payments for 12 month paying families are due in July.
- Our main way of communicating to families weekly of what is happening at SCCS is through the SCCS Happenings eNewsletters which will be sent to your email addresses weekly. The archives are available on the website.
- Open House/Back to School Night is Thursday August 22nd from 5pm-7pm!
- There will be many opportunities throughout the year for you to fulfill your 20 family volunteer hours, this will be communicated throughout the year through the SCCS Happenings eNewsletters.
- Finally, we would like you to get familiar with our parent portal service called FACTS Family / Renweb. It is your link to your child’s grades, upcoming school events and teachers. Please go to the Parentsweb login page at Factsmtg.com. Use District code SC-MN. Your user name will be the email address you supplied us with for email communication. You can set your own password. Then log in as a parent. Please check to be sure that all of your contact information is correct and add emergency contact and grandparent contact information for special event invitations (such as Grandparent’s Day).
We look forward to serving your family this coming year and are excited for what God has in store! Thank you so much for partnering with us in the education of your child!
Director of Admissions
P: (320)252-8182 ext.110
Important! Before your student can begin at SCCS your FACTS tuition management account must be set up. Follow these directions to get your account registered.