We Are Warriors
Our student athletes excel on and off the field. As part of the Minnesota State High School League (MSHSL) and the Christian Athletic League (CAL), our teams compete for individual and team championships. Sportsmanship is taught beginning on our youngest teams and often results in league recognition.
SCCS Athletic Director
Athletic Forms and Documents
Secondary Offered Sports Grades 7-12
- Cross-country (MSHSL)
- Co-ed Soccer (CAL)
- Girls Volleyball (CAL)
- Boys JV & Varsity Basketball (CAL)
- Girls JV & Varsity Basketball (CAL
- Track & Field (MSHSL)
* Any sport not offered at SCCS is available through a co-op with Cathedral High School and District 742, if you have questions about a particular sport please inquire with our SCCS Athletic Director.
Elementary Offered Sports Grades 4-6
- Coed Volleyball (PAA)
- Coed Soccer (PAA)
- Boys Basketball (PAA)
- Girls Basketball (PAA)
- Boys Baseball (PAA)
- Girls Softball (PAA)
- Track and Field (PAA)
2020-2021 Warriors News
- Fridays at SCCS: Boys 6th – 12th grade Basketball Open Gym 3:15-5:00
- Tuesdays at SCCS: Girls 6th – 12th grade Basketball Open Gym 3:15-5:00
- Awesome job to everyone 7-12 that participated in the Spring Fitness Club!
- Congrats to our boys 4-6 baseball and girls 4-6 softball teams on a fun season!
- Congrats to our boys and girls basketball on a successful season! Boys placed 4th and Girls placed 5th in the CAL State Tournament.
- Congrats to our Cross-country, Volleyball, and Soccer teams on incredible 20-21 seasons!
Check back for updates!