We Are Warriors
Our student athletes excel on and off the field. As part of the Minnesota State High School League (MSHSL) and the Christian Athletic League (CAL), our teams compete for individual and team championships. Sportsmanship is taught beginning on our youngest teams and often results in league recognition.
For More Information on SCCS Athletics Contact Athletic Director, Heather Ritzema at email@example.com
Secondary Offered Sports Grades 7-12
- Cross-country (MSHSL)
- Co-ed Soccer (CAL)
- Girls Volleyball (CAL)
- Boys JV & Varsity Basketball (CAL)
- Girls JV & Varsity Basketball (CAL
- Track & Field (MSHSL)
- Spring Fitness Club
- Boys Golf (MSHSL)
* Any sport not offered at SCCS is available through a co-op with Cathedral High School and District 742, if you have questions about a particular sport please inquire with our SCCS Athletic Director, Heather Ritzema at firstname.lastname@example.org
Elementary Offered Sports Grades 4-6
- Girls Volleyball (PAA)
- Coed Soccer (PAA)
- Boys Basketball (PAA)
- Girls Basketball (PAA)
- Boys Baseball (PAA)
- Girls Softball (PAA)
2021-2022 Warriors News
Spring Sports Begin Soon: Golf & Spring Fitness Club
- There will be no MSHSL Track & Field offered this year at SCCS due to no applicants for the head track and field coach position. A spring fitness club will be held in its place coached by Danielle Dinger. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- Golf will begin soon, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
21-22 Way to Go SCCS Warriors Boys & Girls Basketball! Great job on a great season! Girls took 3rd place at the CAL tournament and Boys had a great effort! Can’t wait for next season! Go Warriors!
21-22 Way To Go SCCS Warrior Volleyball, Soccer and XC! Great job on your fall season!
SCCS Volleyball: CAL League Champions! Season: 23 Wins – 0 Losses
SCCS Soccer: CAL League, 2nd Place! Season: 12 Wins – 3 Losses
SCCS Cross Country: MSHSL, 10th grader Emily Gustafson. Emily placed 15th in state an set a new SCCS XC record of 19.50! Way to go!
Check back for updates!